WL Finanse spółka z o.o. (WL Finanse Ltd), an entity authorised to audit financial statements, has successfully implemented a Quality Control System in order to ensure that:
- The name of WL Finanse Sp. z o.o. becomes a byword for quality, impartiality, objectivity, reliability and ethical behaviour,
- WL Finanse Sp. z o.o. and its staff maintain professional standards and comply with all ethical, legal and regulatory requirements when providing financial review services,
- The advice and reports produced by WL Finanse Sp. z o.o. are appropriate to specific circumstances.
To ensure that the financial review services provided by WL Finanse sp. z o.o. are at an appropriately high level, the company follows principles and procedures that take into account the following Quality Control System elements:
- management responsibility for quality assurance,
- appropriate ethical requirements,
- client approval procedures, procedures for ensuring continuous cooperation with clients and procedures for special orders,
- human resources,
- following instructions,
The provision of high quality financial review services is based upon the principle that the final advice and report concerning an audit or financial statement review or other certification service cannot be produced before a review of the quality of the work performed has been completed.